Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Recount Writing-Going to the movies.



Going to the movies.
WALT use more interesting words and
phrases in our Recount Writing.
On a hot Sunday morning me and my family
went to Kerikeri to see the movies.
We were watching the Lion King.
I was grinning from ear to ear and jumping
up and down with excitement.
I was giving a high five in the air.
My mum bought the tickets and some yummy munchies.
We went to our seat with our popcorn and ice-cream.
My mum and my dad and my aunty were at the  back seats.
I was in the front row seats. 
When the movie started everyone was not talking.
They were watching the movie.
The movie was amazing because the animals looked real.
We had so much fun in the movie. I really enjoyed it. 
I said to my mum, “Mum that movie was so incredible.
I loved it.”

When the movie was done  we went to Subway for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment