Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

On my dads birthday

On Saturday it was my dad’s birthday. Me and my family went to mini golf in Kerikeri. I thought it was going to be cool. At the end of the course, my dad came 1st. And I came 2nd. It was alright.  I had a bag of mars bars and a little gumball machine. 
After the mini golf we went to the park by McDonalds in Kerikeri. It was so fun at the park. When we got to the park we had pizza. It was delicious.
Me and my papa went to Mcdonalds to get a frozen coke. Then when we got the frozen coke it was as cold as ice and I had a brain freeze. I thought it was painful
I had blueberry frozen coke. It was yummy.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Manuera
    My name is Erueti and I am a student in Room 4 at Tautoro School. I am 7 years old.
    I really like your writing about On Sunday about your dad’s birthday. Was your dad’s dinner yum.
    I liked your work because it was your dad’s birthday.

    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Manuera, my name is Angela and I am a student at Paihia School. I am a year 6 student in Te Ngahere. I enjoyed reading your writing about your dad's birthday on Sunday. I liked how you told us what you did, you must be very good at Mini golf if you came 2nd. I like your work because it was detailed. Did you have fun? Was dinner Yum?
    When you have time maybe you could check out my blog psangela.blogspot.com
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete