Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Persuasive Writing-Brushing Teeth

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.
Brushing Teeth
Teeth are important for chewing our food.
We need to look after them.
So I think we should brush our teeth every day.


Firstly I think we should brush our teeth every day
so that our teeth are healthy and strong.
When you Brush your teeth you can wash
the bacteria a way.


Secondly I think we should brush our teeth
every day because our teeth might get yuck
if don’t brush our teeth so if you leave
the food in your mouth bacteria can make holes in your teeth.


Thirdly I think we should brush our teeth everyday so
we can protect our teeth from the bacteria.
When you wash your teeth the bacteria
can go away and then your teeth will be safe.

So that’s why I think we should brush our teeth every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment