Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

My Recount Writting

     WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.                                                  
 Ratu 25th Pipiri 
                                         Camping 
‘’I can not wait till we get to the Camp site’’ I said to my Mum.   
In the weekend I went camping at a
lake in Dargaville with my mum and Dad and brother.
I thought it was going to be amazing.
First when it was the morning we went swimming in the lake.
The water was cold. We didn’t stay in for very long. Then we
got out of the water we had a big kai. We had fish and eel.
It was yum. After lunch we played hide and go seek. It was fun.
The next morning me and Hukarere went fishing with my Dad.
We fished off the rocks. We caught two fish each. They were
snapper and the last one was an eel. My Dad caught the eel.
We felt good about the fishing.
After that we packed the tent away to get ready to go home.
Finally we went home.
I had a great time going camping with my big family.
  I was feeling amazing going to Camp.
My mum and Dad didn’t like When we were going home they
had a big quarrel.





                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment